• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Over rated Bruce Lee.

No legal action has been taken by the Lee household, so it's apparent that there is some truth to the book.

If you believe that everyone will sue everyone for all discrepancies. We don't know what Linda and his ex have to say about this to each other or what's going on behind the scenes, so this doesn't help us.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh! you guys are now arguing over his personal life, can't you leave the dead in peace?

PS - Bruce did'nt take steroids and I think Delamar is underrating Bruce

|Mayur|

Bad reading comprehension skills.

Do you realize Bruce also studied under Chuck? They were friends and took turns teaching each other.
You can't see the forest because your view is blocked by the trees?

Yes, he was great. So were other people. He wasn't superior to everyone else.
Please quote the message where someone said he was superior to everyone else. You can't. that's cause no one said it.

Please try to retort only to things that were actually claimed.

Please try to retort only to things that were actually claimed.

Okay, bad choice of words on my part. Trying to explain my point of view again, with more careful look at what was being said;

Someone said (in the very first post) that Lee wasn't as good as Norris or Wallace. I said that according to Norris and Wallace themselves, he was as good as them. I believe them over anyone who wasn't there, anytime.

You in your first post to this thread said Chuck studied under Lee. From this I got the impression you meant that Lee was better than Norris. Maybe I got it wrong but that's the impression I got from it. Thus my point about them taking turns teaching each other is that it wasn't a Master-Disciple relationship where one was better than the other. They both studied "under" each other and were often quite even a match. Lee lacked in the kicking department. Norris was one of the guys who taught him kicking skills. Norris says he learned Wing Chun trapping skills from Lee in return.

In my experience you get two types of people emerging in these conversations, the BL worshippers and the Bruce Lee Lynch mob.

One will worship him and possibly go as far as to refer to him as sifu lee.

THe other will slag off him, his martial ability his fims and make references to steroid/canabis/miscellaneous drug abuse.

Funny old world isn't it.

Personally if I had that guys speed determination and physique I would be squaring up against a Gracie/silva/hoost/sakaraba right now and I'd be whooping them.

pete,

The superior man is modest in his speech, but excels in his actions.

Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Crosstraining in bjj/silat/muaythai/jkd/JJJ/kickboxing