• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Over rated Bruce Lee.

Try reading a book called 'Unsettled Matters'. It's by one of Linda's ex husbands that had full access to Bruce's notes and diaries.

Um, I'd also read a lot of other things. That book is commonly regarded as pure crap by people who were close to Lee, including Linda. There's a reason he's Linda's ex-husband. For what Bob Wall thinks about Lee and the accusations: click here.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No legal action has been taken by the Lee household, so it's apparent that there is some truth to the book. Believe it or not there was a time in Bruce's life when he did bulk up, and very quickly. He may not have been on steroids when he died, but I have little doub that he tried one. Of course he didn't drink alcohol, it did not help him or his training. Marijuana is commonly used in meditation. I believe Bruce would do whatever it takes to reach the top, and I am sure he experimented with other substances.

I don't care what Bob Wall thinks, the only person that would know the entire truth is Linda, and she has a right to want to preserve her dead husband's name.

Boxing skills? WTF are you talking about!? HE tought kung Fu you moron. Please at least try to be a little informed before making such idiotic statement.

Yep, you heard me. I said "boxing skills".

Okay so he tought boxing skills? So? I still do not see where your comment came from. Nobody in thsi ever growign thread ever suggested that bruce was the first to teach westerners Boxing AS WE ALREADY KNEW IT! MAYBE THIS IS WHY IT IS CALLED WESTERN BOXING!

I always believe Bruce Lee to be a very good fighter and still do,but how good is the question?

Personally he was probably better actor then martial artist.

Think about it,no one can really be the best fighter,there's always someone there that's quicker and tougher,regardless of how good you are.

Also you realize the only reason Bruce Lee was as fast as he was,is because he took Hash which calms you down and helps you to relax and at same time be faster.

Apparently he sometimes took steroids too,not for size obviously as you can tell by looking at how thin he was,but for toning and for strength,which proves he wasn't as good as people think.

I think he was probably good enough fighter to still win some fights on street ,but still a little over rated.He knew his shit that's for sure and had good theories,so I do still respect the guy,plus his movies are awesome.

Whether he really was a good martial artist or just a good actor makes no difference,he was very smart he got to alot of people,and to this day has an influence on alot of people ,despite his death so many years ago.Any person that can have that effect,does deserve respect.

His son sucked as an actor though.I don't like any of Brandon's movies except Kung Fu that also had David Kardin in it.The grasshopper movie.LOL

No legal action has been taken by the Lee household, so it's apparent that there is some truth to the book. Believe it or not there was a time in Bruce's life when he did bulk up, and very quickly. He may not have been on steroids when he died, but I have little doub that he tried one. Of course he didn't drink alcohol, it did not help him or his training. Marijuana is commonly used in meditation. I believe Bruce would do whatever it takes to reach the top, and I am sure he experimented with other substances.

I don't care what Bob Wall thinks, the only person that would know the entire truth is Linda, and she has a right to want to preserve her dead husband's name.

I agree with you on this statement.