Over rated Bruce Lee.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you talk about his fights and how great he was but were is the proof, send me a vid of him winning a iska belt, send me a vid of him even winning a respected point match trophy. i thought not. I can prove wallace and chucks fighting skills, none of you can prove anything about lee.

there is video of him at a martial arts seminar sparing wth the pads like you apparently love and he kicked ass proving his jeet kun do (no set form) MA does work.

I have never studied Jeet Kuen Do nore do I idolize Bruce but he DOES deserve respect and there IS video of him showing his stuff. Watch some documentaries on it before you critisize.

Hey I have never seen video of Gangus Kahn Knocking someones head of with an axe but I sure as hell wouldnt wanna fight him :) I would however enjoy watching you try your hand at him ;)

Yeah but much of what he is remembered for is not that he was the greatest ever butrather that he went againt everything he had been tought to bring a martial art that was uknown to we the Americans and for that and that alone is the reason that I for one respect him a great deal.

Bruce Lee studied boxing, which apparent when you see Jeet Kune Do practiced.

Bruce Lee wanted to be great too badly. Try reading a book called 'Unsettled Matters'. It's by one of Linda's ex husbands that had full access to Bruce's notes and diaries. The man had tried so many substances, ranging from amphetamines to steroids. There was an entire phase in his life where he didn't even sleep.