• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

...its gone to the ground.

All this bitting and groin grabbing. Remind me to steer clear of you guys. Whatever happened to an honorable match...yeeesh!

"A deer admires a lion. But all the members of our family are lions. So it doesn't matter which lion I admire. "

-Rener Gracie-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No such thing on the street, man. Your honour will get you hospitalised, if not killed.

There are always two choices, two paths. One choice is easy and its only reward is it's easy.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

Now now. I have been in many a fight and never once has someone tried to rip me groin apart with his bare teeth.

"A deer admires a lion. But all the members of our family are lions. So it doesn't matter which lion I admire. "

-Rener Gracie-

Punch him the nose as hard as I could, reach over, grab his belt from the rear and reverse the mount. I know most of you won't really understand the move by the way Im trying to tell. I dont know its name, but it works

White Belt - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

its called a takedown from the ground dober, i can't tell you the specific one but thats what your talking about, when your on your back than you make him fall on his back and you take mount its a great technique

"When we go to the ground,you are in my world, the ground is the ocean, I am the shark,

and most people don't even know how to swim"

Ok I guess your talking about a mount? not him actually standing up on top of you..

From the mount I would lock his left foot with mine so he cant brace, then simply buck the hips and arch your back and roll while at the same time locking the same side arm..it will roll him over and you will end up on him, most likely in his gaurd..then i would apply a neck crank,or punch him, or hit him in the groin...then get up...