• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Martial Arts Addiction

Are you addicted? How many do you do...  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you addicted? How many do you do...

• 1-7
    • 8-16
    • 17-25
    • 26-34

When I was younger and was told to rake the leaves,instead of raking my dad would some times catch me using the rake as a bo(staff),practicing the strikes and blocks.

I used to automatically bow not realizing until later and then would purposely make it look like I was trying to tie my shoe laces.Since I stopped doing karate 4yrs ago I haven't done that in a long time.

However being in muay thai at my school we say "sir " instead of sensei,after asking bus driver something, I one time said without even thinking "thank-you sir"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm ... addiction ...

I did OSU my boss at work. In Romanian Oss means "bone" so imagine his surprise when I replyed with "bone" when he asked me to read an anouncement on the radio. Fortunatelly I said it like a hiss so he was quite confused :)

I still wear tight jeans and of course I'm very frustrated I can't kick properly if needed :)

I turn on and off the light using different high kicks (when nobody can see me ...) get quite angry watching all those movies that are so wrong (my fols said they would throw me off the window if I don't shut up and watch :D ) and so on . Guess I'm an addict

Maybe I am not a true addict (though I do 24 of 'em) but I've never really had a problem with MA movies. Darned if I'm not bowing left and right though. :lol: In the past year, I don't think my hands have been in a pocket except to drop something in or take something out!

Might as well take my advice--I don't use it anymore.