• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

cool article and very interesting site

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeah, the problem comes as to HOW you get that guy on his back without his buddy kicking you in the back of your head. If you can get that, then by all means it's likely to be effective as you could slam an elbow into his face. But, how are you going to get him down? Take downs on concrete aren't too appealing to me.

Anymore than 2 opponents and it's unlikely to work, and I guess you're lucky if you're faced with 2 guys these days.

There are always two choices, two paths. One choice is easy and its only reward is it's easy.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

Interesting site, thank you ju-jitsu fighter :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

I perfer O-uchi-gari. Its a far far easier reap to do. Coming between the legs for the reap presents a very easy groin atmei even before you reap. Coming on the outside for O-soto-gari, is better for counters to say something like O-Goshi, when the attackers weight is already forward.

Do you do alot of Judo throws in BJJ JJfighter?

I am from Toronto, I train through and the organization "Classical Martial arts Canada" It is run but Sensei Wallence Platt, but aside from him there is nobody famous in it or anything :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

• 2 weeks later...