• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

new guy

shortstick

Hi to all, a pal of mine has been here for awhile and said it is a great place, I have to agree. I am enjoying the topics, and how you are all so into your training, that is great!

I have been training for almost 25 years. Most of my friends (who do not train) eyes will roll back in there head when I start talking about Martial Arts, so I am happy to find you all.

"The more we change, the more we stay the same"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Good to see you here That's a hell of a lot of experience!! What style/s do you practise???

By the way I know what you mean. I have only one friend that I am in regular contact who does martial arts and because I am still at school we have to keep it secretive.

You'll know moi because I am always in the health and fitness forum bugging people for advice on the splits!! :lol:

You woudln't be able to do them...would you? :brow:

fool me once... shame on you

fool me twice... I'll cut your *

hello and welcome to the boards

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN