• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

every yoused your ma to impress a girl?

hmm i am tired and bored and just noticed that this question was once asked in a different forum and i would like to know it from u guys. i personally have nothing to do with women so i must say no :)

Be everything. Be nothing.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, nice work Kyle-san, maybe I'll show girls my guard and see if that impresses them! :D

Nah, I can't I've used my MA to impress anyone. It's something I generally keep seperate from my friends except for the buddies at the dojo!

I've told a couple of people I train in MA, then when I'm asked what belt I am, I tell them I don't grade, I only train to learn how to fight.

I guess the only way I would impress girls is like Tombstone through the muscles I've got from MA which are still hiding underneath this fat which I'm in the process of shedding at the moment.

There are always two choices, two paths. One choice is easy and its only reward is it's easy.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

Teaching a class and having massive authority is a fantastic afrodisiac (sp?) for a female. Its even better now I can say "Yeah, I own my own school, heres my card." MWAAHAAH THE POWER MWAAHAHAH

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

I can say yes, in a way. My sister fixed me up with my man. He found out that I did MA, and he would visit me during class. He already had a interest in MA, but didn't want to take it alone. Then we moved here, and we now train together :)

Laurie F