• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ki techniques in combat

does ne body have any good techniques for meditation or to use in combat??

i have been trying to study for three years and have gone through many teacher and all have way different outlooks on ki and i have been very confused on how it all works like one of my "teachers" said that it only effects other ki. another looks at it like its dragon ball z the another one was a kohai of the DBZ "teacher" and all i have heard was a lot of different warped outlooks on it plz help me :karate: :-?

"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation"

-bruce lee

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know man. Frankly that ki stuff sounds too much like that DBZ cartoon, the thing I read sounded like it was written by an obseesed fan. Does it really work, does anyone know?

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

• 3 weeks later...

Though Akira Toriyama does have Ki in his Manga Ki is nothing like that.

Ki/Chi/Qi is an energy created in the Dan Tien located 2 inches below the navel.with practice one can use there Ki in there punches kicks and other techniques.there are also Blasts and beams but they are never well suited to combat.Ki for the most part only makes a person feel weaker and lose stanima but Jing can have some Physical effects.The Kiah is a way to extract ki from the Dan Tien to make an attack stronger.