Cobra Kai, Season 6 (Spoilers)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my wife and I just finished Cobra Kai's 5 episodes of Season 6. We even watched Part 1 of Inside the Dojo which is 11 minutes of the producers and cast talking about Part 1 and a tease of Part 2 of Cobra Kai, which returns on November 15, 2024.

Did I like, or better yet, did I enjoy the entertainment factor of what I've seen thus far?? Yes, the entertainment factor was there more often than not but still waned. About the MA factor?? No, my feelings about the MA factor are no secret, and in addition, I didn't enjoy what Barnes wore.

With Kreese running from the law, how in the world can he be at the Sekai Taikai in Spain?? He'd need a passport, and once he arrived in Spain he'd have to go through customs, and as soon as customs scans his passport, he'd be arrested.

I know. It's not meant to be serious but just entertainment. I'm trying to get past my problem.

I look forward to November 15, 2024.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Well, my wife and I just finished Cobra Kai's 5 episodes of Season 6. We even watched Part 1 of Inside the Dojo which is 11 minutes of the producers and cast talking about Part 1 and a tease of Part 2 of Cobra Kai, which returns on November 15, 2024.

Did I like, or better yet, did I enjoy the entertainment factor of what I've seen thus far?? Yes, the entertainment factor was there more often than not but still waned. About the MA factor?? No, my feelings about the MA factor are no secret, and in addition, I didn't enjoy what Barnes wore.

With Kreese running from the law, how in the world can he be at the Sekai Taikai in Spain?? He'd need a passport, and once he arrived in Spain he'd have to go through customs, and as soon as customs scans his passport, he'd be arrested.

I know. It's not meant to be serious but just entertainment. I'm trying to get past my problem.

I look forward to November 15, 2024.

I was thinking the same thing about Kreese. I know being the logic police in a fictional TV series isn't always the most enjoyable way to view it, just hard not to question that in this one.

The fifth episode does set it up for a highly anticipated final run. Curious to see if we learn what happens with Silver and if we see any characters from The Next Karate Kid. Also, the new info about Miyagi I find very intriguing, it is a great tease for November.

I think I'm 4 episodes in, and it's been enjoyable so far. It seems to me like they try too hard to manufacture conflict in spots, but otherwise, I'm ok with it.

The next group of episodes will be released on November 15, this is two weeks or so earlier than the original date. It is scheduled to be released on Netflix the same day the Tyson fight is scheduled on Netflix. Smart marketing move. I look forward to it.

I think I'm 4 episodes in, and it's been enjoyable so far. It seems to me like they try too hard to manufacture conflict in spots, but otherwise, I'm ok with it.

Kind of how I see it as well. As much as I have enjoyed the series it feels like it is time to conclude. They have done a great job with the show, all it needs now is a strong ending. :karate:

Kind of how I see it as well. As much as I have enjoyed the series it feels like it is time to conclude. They have done a great job with the show, all it needs now is a strong ending. :karate:

Solid post!!

Stretching it beyond season 6 to me would only hurt the franchise because story lines could become quite strained and far-fetched. Like the song, The Gambler reminds us...

"You got to know when to hold 'em

Know when to fold 'em

Know when to walk away

And know when to run"

Solid post!!

Stretching it beyond season 6 to me would only hurt the franchise because story lines could become quite strained and far-fetched. Like the song, The Gambler reminds us...

Know when to fold 'em

Know when to walk away

And know when to run"

Now it is stuck in my head :lol: :D

Just today I saw an interview with Sean Kanan who said there are rumors of a spin off of the show.

What did you think of the fight between Johnny and Mike Barnes?

Solid post!!

Know when to fold 'em

Know when to walk away

And know when to run"

Just today I saw an interview with Sean Kanan who said there are rumors of a spin off of the show.

Two stubborn hot heads that won't backdown from anyone for any reason no matter who's right and/or who's wrong; not in their make-up. They verbally pushed and challenged each other before the fight broke out between those two.

I know that they've both trained in the martial arts, but exactly how much experience they each have, I've no idea. They both had the basic foundation for their roles in the Karae Kid franchise.

I got a small chuckle how well Johnny stood his ground against Barnes, seeing that Barnes holds a, ahem, 10th Dan, of which his techniques had no maturity in them whatsoever. Barnes uttered his famous line...

"Your Karate is a joke!!"

What do I think about their fight?? An interesting movie choreography.

What do you think about their fight??

Solid post!!

Know when to fold 'em

Know when to walk away

And know when to run"

Two stubborn hot heads that won't backdown from anyone for any reason no matter who's right and/or who's wrong; not in their make-up. They verbally pushed and challenged each other before the fight broke out between those two.

I know that they've both trained in the martial arts, but exactly how much experience they each have, I've no idea. They both had the basic foundation for their roles in the Karae Kid franchise.

I got a small chuckle how well Johnny stood his ground against Barnes, seeing that Barnes holds a, ahem, 10th Dan, of which his techniques had no maturity in them whatsoever. Barnes uttered his famous line...

"Your Karate is a joke!!"

What do I think about their fight?? An interesting movie choreography.

What do you think about their fight??

I thought the fight was great, but I was surprised with the result. I guess that is one of the many twists and turns we see in the show. Expect the unexpected. Long time KK fans have wanted to see Barnes and Johnny fight, Chozen and Johnny fight, Chozen and Barnes fight, Dutch and Barnes fight, ect. We are getting a lot of those now. I still hope Barnes and Silver fight, and Silver and Kreese fight, though that is looking unlikely.

I did find it strange that the show seemed to just skip over Barnes saving Johnny's life at the end of season 5. Felt like they should have been tight instead they were against each other.