• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cobra Kai, Season 6 (Spoilers)

Posted (edited)

This was announced early this month, but the sixth season of Cobra Kai will be released in 3 parts.

July 18, November 28, and a finale in 2025.

I'm ready. :)

Edited by Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was announced early this month, but the sixth season of Cobra Kai will be released in 3 parts.

July 18, November 28, and a finale in 2025.

I'm ready. :)

July 18 is much sooner than I expected. Thanks for the update! November 28 is Thanksgiving Day, guess they wanted it out so everyone would be talking about it at the holidays. Interesting to break it up into three parts, not sure I have seen any other show do that before.

Sounds like the finale is going to be a single episode released on its own?

I never watch the previews because I want to go in cold, but this is great information.

Wow, they are really spreading that out. But I think we'll see this happen more and more with the more popular IPs of the various streaming services to prevent people from signing up for a month and then canceling.

That said, I'm looking forward to the conclusion here. Things have gotten so zany and crazy, I can't wait to see how it finishes up.

Definitely looking forward to this season!

Godan in Ryukyu Kempo

Head of the Shubu Kan Dojo in Watertown, NY

(United Ryukyu Kempo Alliance)

Definitely looking forward to this season!

Absolutely, I'm fascinated to see what happens with the characters, personally I hope Mike Barnes and Terry Silver fight each other. That is the only thing I felt that was missing from season five, but I understand why they didn't do it. For one reason, Sean Kanan had a scheduling conflict with another show which is why is did not get more screen time. I hope to see a lot more of him and Chozen as well. For me Chozen stole the show in season five. Anyway, that was back in September of 2022, so now I am going to go back and watch all the seasons before July 18 and swing right into season six. I have not gone back and watched since they first came out. However, this may not be the end of it. There was some talk about a possible Cobra Kai movie being made after the series concluded. Not sure how legit that is, but so far I have loved everything they have done so I hope they can keep it going.

Looking forward to this!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm more on the fence about season 6 because they can be quite imaginative, and they have been since season 1, but will their imagination be fun to watch??

My biggest problem is that I'm overly critical of any MA based show because the entertainment factor is not there for me. Why?? I treat the darn show as though it's a Testing Cycle, and I did that very same thing whenever I watched Enter The Dragon...it's my downturn whenever it comes to the enjoyment factor...I try to enjoy the show, but I end up grading everything MA related.

One of the things that gets under my skin is when Daniel in the Karate Kid put on a black belt, and when the Cobra Kai students put on black belts with very little training. Maybe because it's TV, training time is subjective, and they all trained for years...maybe. I do laugh from time to time.

I'll watch season 6 whenever it airs because of curiosity. Please don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every season quite a lot...once I get by the visual throwing-up.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I understand your plight, Bob. I can do the same thing when I watch cop movies. You just have to discipline yourself to focus on the entertainment factor, and not the bull crap factor.

I'm in season 4 of the show and I am noticing things that I did not pick up on the first time I watched it and seeing how some of the foreshadowing.

For season six I hope we see Kreese kill Terry Silver. As Norm MacDonald once said "that is some bad luck right there when the one person who would die for you, kills you. You can't have worse luck than that."

It would also be great if Col. Dugan and Julie from The Next Karate Kid were somehow involved in the final season. Not sure if there are any plans for that or how they would be mixed in, just hope to see it.

• 3 weeks later...