• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What book are you reading?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I mowed through a couple of things from the library in the last few days:

Moriarty the Patriot 16 manga, which was just released in English on July 2.

Stranger Things: The Voyage graphic novel, which I didn't realize, but was just released in July, too.

This led me to put a hold on some of the other Stranger Things comics as they do some fun things to fill in the universe.

I wasn't aware that you are a manga reader? What other manga are you currently reading, Patrick?

Yeah am curious too! Am gradually beginning to get into it - read the first volume of Berserk the other day which was interesting!

I wasn't aware that you are a manga reader? What other manga are you currently reading, Patrick?
Yeah am curious too! Am gradually beginning to get into it - read the first volume of Berserk the other day which was interesting!

Thanks for asking, Zaine and DarthPenguin. You know, it's funny, I think I may have read one or two in the past (trying to remember), but Moriarty the Patriot is probably the first one I'm following from start to finish! It initially caught my eye because of my general interest in Sherlock things, but I've enjoyed it a lot. I'm not against recommendations - especially if I can find them at my local library, which has been great about getting Moriarty as they are released in English (still ongoing).

That sounds intriguing, i didn't realise there was a Sherlock themed one out there - i might just take a look for it next time i am in a bookshop / comic store (usually most weekends!)