• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

McGregor vs Chandler

Dana White has confirmed that he spoke with McGregor recently and that he wants to fight. When asked when Dana said "not this year."

What I've read lately is that the "...delay is due to a combination of factors, including a broken pinky toe and other personal matters."

Hopefully, he continues to train in order to keep the dust and rust off.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dana White has confirmed that he spoke with McGregor recently and that he wants to fight. When asked when Dana said "not this year."

McGregor is denying this and saying he wants December. Chandler sounds quite resigned now though that the fight is unlikely to take place.

I do hope they sort Chandler out with something decent. McGregor has basically taken 2 years of Chandler's career away from him messing his around. Seems like he just wants to keep his name in the limelight but doesn't want to fight anymore.

I'm reminded about the old boxing quotes about how hard it is to go for a 4am run when you have just slept in silk sheets with a silk dressing gown when you wake (i'm paraphrasing i know!)

McGregor is denying this and saying he wants December.

Yep.

Tonight on X C. McG posted this

"THE UFC LOVE AND WANT ME FOR DECEMBER! I AM READY."

Aug 15, 2024

The saga goes on. UFC is like desperate housewives for sports fans.

• 1 month later...