• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Happy Thanksgiving

DarthPenguin

Hi All,

While it is not something we celebrate over here i know it is a massive deal in the USA so i thought i'd wish everyone celebrating it a happy thanksgiving.

I hope you all have/had a great time with your families

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

From our family to your family and friends, Happy Thanksgiving full of love, joy, and safety.

My wife, Linda, and I had the shock of our life. We're at Linda's parents for the Thanksgiving holidays until this Sunday. Our son, Nathan had to work over these holidays, and we wish he could of joined us.

My niece, Dawn arrived yesterday afternoon from Santa Barbara, CA, but not alone.

Then the shock of our lives...first Dawn walks in...right behind her...

...walks in was our daughter, Krystal, our grandchild, River, and our son-in-law, Jason from Colorado. We had about a hour prior wished them all a Happy Thanksgiving on their phones via texts. They weren't answering our FaceTime calls.

We were under the impression that they weren't able to attend up in Tehachapi, CA for the family gathering.

But holy moly did we get the greatest shock of our lives when they walked through the front door. Several of the family members were taking pictures and videos of the shocked look on our faces. Reminded me of the videos on YouTube that we've seen similar to what we were experiencing.

Every family knew this was going to happen for to us for months. That's how long they've all been planning it. They sure showed me that they all know how to keep secrets apparently for as long as they need to.

We golloped those three up with kisses and hugs once the shock allowed us to do so. I was in tears of sheer joy. Dawn's leaving this Saturday back to Santa Barbara, CA, and Krystal and family are flying back to Denver, CO this Sunday, and we're returning to Las Vegas, NV this Sunday.

Best Happy Thanksgiving ever!!

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

From our family to your family and friends, Happy Thanksgiving full of love, joy, and safety.

My wife, Linda, and I had the shock of our life. We're at Linda's parents for the Thanksgiving holidays until this Sunday. Our son, Nathan had to work over these holidays, and we wish he could of joined us.

My niece, Dawn arrived yesterday afternoon from Santa Barbara, CA, but not alone.

...walks in was our daughter, Krystal, our grandchild, River, and our son-in-law, Jason from Colorado. We had about a hour prior wished them all a Happy Thanksgiving on their phones via texts. They weren't answering our FaceTime calls.

We were under the impression that they weren't able to attend up in Tehachapi, CA for the family gathering.

But holy moly did we get the greatest shock of our lives when they walked through the front door. Several of the family members were taking pictures and videos of the shocked look on our faces. Reminded me of the videos on YouTube that we've seen similar to what we were experiencing.

Every family knew this was going to happen for to us for months. That's how long they've all been planning it. They sure showed me that they all know how to keep secrets apparently for as long as they need to.

We golloped those three up with kisses and hugs once the shock allowed us to do so. I was in tears of sheer joy. Dawn's leaving this Saturday back to Santa Barbara, CA, and Krystal and family are flying back to Denver, CO this Sunday, and we're returning to Las Vegas, NV this Sunday.

@sensei8, that is an awesome Thanksgiving!

Godan in Ryukyu Kempo

Head of the Shubu Kan Dojo in Watertown, NY

(United Ryukyu Kempo Alliance)

@sensei8, that is an awesome Thanksgiving!

Thank you, Fat Cobra. I thought it was too.

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting, DarthPenguin.

Glad you were able to have such a nice get-together, Bob!

Patrick