KarateKen

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That original Frasier series was really, really good!

Do you remember the Ham Radio episode? That's the one where they do radio theater. It's the episode that made me laugh the hardest. I fully related to Niles losing it. LOL.

The amount of references from Frazier in modern TV is absurd. It's like they're beating you over the head with how much they 'liked' Frazier (I don't think they actually liked Frazier.)

I remember watching Frazier when I was just 4 years old. It was 'warm.' Then, we watched Tales from the Crypt, like every night. The skeleton made me laugh, I was told.

Checkout my Insta and my original music: https://www.instagram.com/andrewmurphy1992/

Poems, Stories, other Writings: https://andrewsnotebook6.wordpress.com/

Youtube: @AndrewMilesMurphy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Rewatching it has made me realize how amazingly well trained Eddie is! Is remarkable how well they have him pose in scenes

Agreed, having an animal on set can be challenging.

Looks like the new series is taking a break, there have not been any new episodes since Dec. 14, and I guess season 1 is maybe a wrap? I don't see anything saying the show is over and Kelsey Grammer has said he hopes it goes on for years, so more to come, I hope.

Rewatching it has made me realize how amazingly well trained Eddie is! Is remarkable how well they have him pose in scenes

Agreed, having an animal on set can be challenging.

Looks like the new series is taking a break, there have not been any new episodes since Dec. 14, and I guess season 1 is maybe a wrap? I don't see anything saying the show is over and Kelsey Grammer has said he hopes it goes on for years, so more to come, I hope.

Yeah i think it was a much shorter season with the 'special appearance' in the final episode meant to potentially lead into more in the next season.

It got better as it went along in my opinion but still not as good as the original!

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to discuss the age-old great debate. Which Seinfeld character was the funniest: George Costanza or Cosmo Kramer?

Of course if you think one of the other characters was actually the funniest, feel free to argue that.

I'd like to discuss the age-old great debate. Which Seinfeld character was the funniest: George Costanza or Cosmo Kramer?

Of course if you think one of the other characters was actually the funniest, feel free to argue that.

That’s a tough one for me because they were collectively funny!! Separately, I think Kramer was the funniest of them all, imho. Kramer was the Iggy from Taxi of the Seinfeld show to me.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

That’s a tough one for me because they were collectively funny!! Separately, I think Kramer was the funniest of them all, imho. Kramer was the Iggy from Taxi of the Seinfeld show to me.

:)

They both are hysterical and brilliantly played. I can't imagine their could ever be a better actor for either role. Though I do wonder how someone like Jim Carrey would do as Kramer, him and Richards both have a gift for physical humor.