• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How ya doing?

KarateKen

That's a pretty good way to look at it. "Paralysis by Analysis" comes to mind.

I've been dealing with Meniere's acting up, and when it gets bad, I start to constantly worry that I'm going to have an episode kick off, and if it happens at work, that's bad news. I try not to dwell on it, but it's tough when the constant reminders are truly all in my head; in the form of tinnitus, dizziness, and pressure in my head. It's very frustrating.

Ouch, hopefully it abates soon!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Water heater broke and I have flooding, ruined carpet, black mold, and no hot water. Probably going to have to replace the carpet.

Not good! Hopefully you can get it sorted soon and get the heating back up and running too

Water heater broke and I have flooding, ruined carpet, black mold, and no hot water. Probably going to have to replace the carpet.

Not good! Hopefully you can get it sorted soon and get the heating back up and running too

Thanks.

Water heater has been replaced so I have hot water and the leaking has stopped. Carpet is dried now but will need to be replaced. It was due anyway; it's old and falling apart.

• 3 months later...

We caught a cold last week, so we were able to get through that over the weekend. And the dishwasher wasn't draining, but I jiggled the drain tube and it just started working, so I'd say that's a win.

Learning how to BE a type 2 Diabetic now has its challenges, especially when it comes to a diet. My wife is encouraging me to see a Nutritionist, the sooner the better. I eat bird size portions, but the weird thing is that I get full on just half-a-cup.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

That's a win, for sure, Patrick. We had to replace our dishwasher recently, and I hate our new one.

I was a few minutes away from putting a ticket in (we rent). They've been great, but still... this is better!

I was feeling normal but then I woke up yesterday and my left side where I broke my rib in December feels strange. I think I slept on it wrong and maybe it has not fully healed yet. Might have to get another XRAY on Monday. I don't have pain, it just feels like something is not right.