• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Supa!!

BeLikeWater

I came across this board from a friend looking for nerve blocking techniques. I looked it over and thought it a good idea to join the forums. I myself have had a little training in Brazilian Jujitsu,thanks to some friends and free instructions. :D I have a few years of amature wrestling under my belt so,a ground style was the best choice for me. Three of my older cousins where also former wrestlers turned NHB fighters. Until recently,when our instructer/friend got badly injured(Blood Clots in the Brain),they where all pretty active in the ring. I'm not to worried about getting injured,but I do need to find a new dojo. I currently have no idea where I would find a good one around the area I live. The only dojo even close to the style that I have already learned is a Korean dojo. The style name currently slips my mind. I really have doubts about this dojo as I know someone that takes lessons there,and he hasn't learned much. He has been training there for well over a year,but I have learned more than him in the 6 months or so I have accumulated at the formoer dojo. Hopefully I can find a good dojo with a style that is close to the current one I have a background in.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the forums.

I would be interested in hearing what that Korean dojang teaches, that is "close" to what you've already learned. :-?

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.