• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Went to Aikido

:lol:

It was just in the heat of the moment and I say "PM me". To be honest I dont really mind, as everyone on this site could benefit from my amazing knowledge. :lol: Just jokin'.

Ask any time and any place about anything. Is that better KSN?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you going to quit karate or do both? Good luck on those falls!

I could never quit karate....I love it! :D

I'm going to try both for maybe a month or two and see how I get on. If I feel that studying two arts is a bit too much at this stage then I'll quit aikido and just stick with the karate on its own a while longer, but I think I should be able to handle them both (at least, I hope I can.....well its gotta be worth an attempt! :karate: )

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

:lol:

It was just in the heat of the moment and I say "PM me". To be honest I dont really mind, as everyone on this site could benefit from my amazing knowledge. :lol: Just jokin'.

Ask any time and any place about anything. Is that better KSN?

:up: :up: :up: :nod:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Ukemi is a pain...but for a newbie that never trained any kind of martial arts can be very dificult...the fear is the top factor that u have to learn to control in Ukemi....then...the rest is quite easy..but as THE Sensei Used to say Ukemi San nen (Ukemi takes 3 years)

and...I don't think it's a joke....even Uchidechis still training their Ukemis so they can aprimorate....I just say onde piece of adivice.....ur mind and body must be one and in harmony...so..when u fall...your mind must want it...with your body..or else..u can hurt ya self....as my Sensei told to me...don't need to do 100 Ukemi...when u do 1 in ur perfect state of mind and body, so....u can do 100 ukemis and still don't learn anything, when if u do 1..even if it's a little wrong....ur intention was right..so that's the way to train in anything in life

first...train your mind..than..make it happen...let ur body flow...don't try to do the technic itself...just let the "ki" flows

^.^

it's always hard in beggin! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I started in about some months now..and....it's been hard...but everything good comes in a hard work! ^.~

"Aquele que está preparado para qualquer evento,jamais usará sua espada com precipitação"-O Sensei Morihei Ueshiba

"Ao ensinar lembre-se que os grandes segredos estão contidos nas técnicas básicas" -O Sensei Morihei Ueshiba

Like Miyamoto Musashi once said:

"The WAY is on the training..."

I guess that the translation is quite correct.... but i think u guys got the message heehehhehe 8)

If you could improve yourself in only three or two months, everybody would be invencible...

Mr. Clark, save us a lot of wasted time and dont post garbage like that. Putting down other styles doesnt help anybody.

Believe it or not BJJ isnt the greatest MA in the world. EVERY style has its strong points and weak points.

Nihon Goshin Aikido

Mr. Clark, save us a lot of wasted time and dont post garbage like that. Putting down other styles doesnt help anybody.

Believe it or not BJJ isnt the greatest MA in the world. EVERY style has its strong points and weak points.

I agree. Also, Mr.Clark, there is no BJJ schools in my area, and even if there was I would be unlikely to join. I prefer the more "traditional" types of arts.

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.