Need info on Judo, Please.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what doesn't kill you, make you stronger..

Im glad to see you're taking Judo.. Not only will make you understand Aikido better but will give you other skills that aren't developed in Aikido.

Another style you should look is Kendo/iaido, but i guess you are going it already. Also, you may consider Taking Karate again (since it seems you like Japanese styles better) For striking.

Be well rounded.. :D

Cheers Submission,

Its my belief that people should work with what ya good at, both mentally and physically. I much perfer locking / breaking / snapping / ripping / grappling and choking than shouting "HADOKEN!" :karate:

I was not born to be a striker :lol: I do quite a bit in Aikido anyways, I would say my kicking is pretty pathetic. But I much perfer to be well grounded than using my feet as weapons anyway.

So hows your training going Submission?

No very good actually, as my instructor isn't teaching anymore... well, not to a group, just privates..

I'm almost about to make him change his mind and open a class again, but he's healing from an injury and going through personal problems, it will take sometime to make him comeback.

right now, im just trying to keep conditioning, cardio and weights.