• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Official National Hockey League Appreciation Thread

aurik

I know it's not possible, I think, but are the Stars going to not lose any remaining games?? They've won 8 straight games so far.

GO KNIGHTS!!

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An absurd meltdown by the Vegas Golden Knights on Friday in Arizona. Vegas had a 4-1 lead after two periods and Arizona outscored them 6-0 in the third, including scoring four goals on four consecutive shots, winning 7-4. I have never seen anything like it.

Vegas plays in Vancouver on Monday, and then in Edmonton. I'd expect them to come back strong after this fiasco.

An absurd meltdown by the Vegas Golden Knights on Friday in Arizona. Vegas had a 4-1 lead after two periods and Arizona outscored them 6-0 in the third, including scoring four goals on four consecutive shots, winning 7-4. I have never seen anything like it.

Vegas plays in Vancouver on Monday, and then in Edmonton. I'd expect them to come back strong after this fiasco.

After that game, I was looking for a bag to wear over head. As far as Monday and then Edmonton, I hope to remove the bag from over my head.

GO KNIGHTS!!

:spitlaugh:

I know it's not possible, I think, but are the Stars going to not lose any remaining games?? They've won 8 straight games so far.

GO KNIGHTS!!

:D

The win streak ended at eight. Dallas lost to Chicago on Saturday.

Toronto and Edmonton have now clinched playoff spots.

Though not official it looks like St. Louis will come up short, meaning that Vegas, LA, and Nashville would all get in.

Just great!! Knights lost to the Coyotes on Friday 4-7. Monday the Knights face the Canucks on their ice. Then the Oilers on their ice on Wednesday. Canucks and Oilers might be seeking a little payback.

I was wondering if the Stars were ever going to lose again, and I see that they did.

GO KNIGHTS!!

:)

Just great!! Knights lost to the Coyotes on Friday 4-7. Monday the Knights face the Canucks on their ice. Then the Oilers on their ice on Wednesday. Canucks and Oilers might be seeking a little payback.

I was wondering if the Stars were ever going to lose again, and I see that they did.

GO KNIGHTS!!

Vegas will make the playoffs and it looks like Hertl could be ready to play as soon as Monday. If he fits in well, and they get Stone back, they are going to be a dangerous team in the playoffs.

GO KNIGHTS!!

Vegas will make the playoffs and it looks like Hertl could be ready to play as soon as Monday. If he fits in well, and they get Stone back, they are going to be a dangerous team in the playoffs.

I've got my finders crossed for the best.

GO KNIGHTS!!

Only two games in the NHL on Monday. Toronto beat Pittsburg in regulation so the Penguins miss a chance to increase their playoff odds. Big game on Tuesday between Detroit and Washington, all who are fighting for that final playoff spot. The NY Islanders and Philly are also in the mix. Two of those teams will make it, three will not. Right now NY and Detroit are in the best position.

Vegas and Vancouver is still active, the game is tied at three in the second period.

Knights lost to the Canucks 4-3. Knights play on Oiler ice tomorrow. Getting down to the nitty and gritty. Knights find themselves back in 4th place in the Pacific.

Knights have eight remaining games:

*Edmonton Oilers (Away) on April 10, 2024, at 5:30 PM; they're in 2nd place in the Pacific.

*Minnesota Wild (Home) on April 12, 2024, at 7:00 PM; they're in 6th place in the Central.

*Colorado Avalanche (Home) on April 14, 2024, at 12:30 PM; they're in 2nd place in the Central.

*Chicago Blackhawks (Home) on April 16, 2024, at 7:00 PM; they're in 8th place in the Central.

*Anaheim Ducks (Home) on April 18, 2024, at 7:00 PM; they're in 7th place in the Pacific.

GO KNIGHTS!!

Knights lost to the Canucks 4-3. Knights play on Oiler ice tomorrow. Getting down to the nitty and gritty. Knights find themselves back in 4th place in the Pacific.

Knights have eight remaining games:

*Edmonton Oilers (Away) on April 10, 2024, at 5:30 PM; they're in 2nd place in the Pacific.

*Minnesota Wild (Home) on April 12, 2024, at 7:00 PM; they're in 6th place in the Central.

*Colorado Avalanche (Home) on April 14, 2024, at 12:30 PM; they're in 2nd place in the Central.

*Chicago Blackhawks (Home) on April 16, 2024, at 7:00 PM; they're in 8th place in the Central.

*Anaheim Ducks (Home) on April 18, 2024, at 7:00 PM; they're in 7th place in the Pacific.

GO KNIGHTS!!

If they win two of those games they should be in great shape, and three of the teams on that schedule are not playoff teams. Knights will get in,