• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fantasy Baseball

DarthPenguin

In order to reacclimate me back into the flow of the comings and goings, I wholeheartedly would enjoy Patrick as a 2nd Manager, please and thank you.

:blush:

Thats me added Patrick as 2nd mgr. Let me know if it doesn't come through properly

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks DarthPenguin! Okay, I have made some adjustments. I recorded a video (you can hear the baby interrupt me around the 2 minute mark, haha) showing everything I did. Bob, please give it a watch as it'll probably be helpful. I also selected the right mic so the audio is better. :)

Quick accounting of what I did, as you can see in the transaction history:

Moved JD Martinez to IL.

Added back Oneil Cruz and Carlos Rodon. Both moved to IL.

Added back Logan Webb.

Added Justin Steele

Added Pablo Lopez, dropped Ke-Bryan Hayes.

Added Bo Bichette, dropped Jeff McNeil.

Optimized starters.

I would say at this stage it makes sense for anyone who wanted any of the players Bob dropped (including you, Bob) to go ahead and pick them up. The leftovers include:

1B C.J. Cron

LF Tyler O'Neill

SP Joe Musgrove

OF George Springer

RP Ryan Helsley

3B Jordan Walker

C/OF Daulton Varsho

I don't know that I am actually interested in any of these, but even if I was, just in fairness because of the conflict of interest, I won't pick any up for at least 3 days from this post.

I think that's it. DarthPenguin, could you remove me as manager for Bob's team? I couldn't find a way for myself to do it, although I am sure it is there. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

Thanks DarthPenguin! Okay, I have made some adjustments. I recorded a video (you can hear the baby interrupt me around the 2 minute mark, haha) showing everything I did. Bob, please give it a watch as it'll probably be helpful. I also selected the right mic so the audio is better. :)

Quick accounting of what I did, as you can see in the transaction history:

Moved JD Martinez to IL.

Added back Oneil Cruz and Carlos Rodon. Both moved to IL.

Added back Logan Webb.

Added Justin Steele

Added Pablo Lopez, dropped Ke-Bryan Hayes.

Added Bo Bichette, dropped Jeff McNeil.

Optimized starters.

I would say at this stage it makes sense for anyone who wanted any of the players Bob dropped (including you, Bob) to go ahead and pick them up. The leftovers include:

1B C.J. Cron

LF Tyler O'Neill

SP Joe Musgrove

OF George Springer

RP Ryan Helsley

3B Jordan Walker

C/OF Daulton Varsho

I don't know that I am actually interested in any of these, but even if I was, just in fairness because of the conflict of interest, I won't pick any up for at least 3 days from this post.

I think that's it. DarthPenguin, could you remove me as manager for Bob's team? I couldn't find a way for myself to do it, although I am sure it is there. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

Thank you, Patrick for the video, however, the volume was very low even with all of my volumes way high.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Hey Bob,

Sorry to hear that. I just checked and I can definitely hear the audio clearly at modest levels. I have YouTube's audio volume setting to 100% but my computer's audio only to 20%. So, it should be listenable.

Patrick

Hey Bob,

Sorry to hear that. I just checked and I can definitely hear the audio clearly at modest levels. I have YouTube's audio volume setting to 100% but my computer's audio only to 20%. So, it should be listenable.

Patrick

No matter what I seem to do, the volume is no more than a whisper, even with ear buds.

:uhoh:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Sorry Bob. I am not sure what else to suggest there. That's frustrating.

No worries, DarthPenguin. :) No need. Thank you, though!

• 1 month later...

I've managed to hold onto the lead for a while, but I am about 9 points down from where I peaked, so I've been falling. Lots of time left.