• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fantasy Baseball

DarthPenguin

DRAT!!

Man oh Man I've forgotten so much about how to do this!! Martial Arts is far easier!! :P

DRAT!! Let me look at it again before my teams fans ask for my head.

:x

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, Bob.

I see you have added Semien back, but there are others still out there, and your team is missing a starter in 11 positions. If it seems like too much, if it's cool with DarthPenguin (no pressure), you could temporarily add me as a second manager, and I could record what I did (with the proper mic selected), and maybe that would help you keep the team organized in the future. And then you could remove me as second manager just because it creates a conflict of interest.

Thanks,

Patrick

I've tried to fix things to no avail. Did ADD players but not seeing I did any good!! Double DRAT!!

:)

No worries, Bob.

I see you have added Semien back, but there are others still out there, and your team is missing a starter in 11 positions. If it seems like too much, if it's cool with DarthPenguin (no pressure), you could temporarily add me as a second manager, and I could record what I did (with the proper mic selected), and maybe that would help you keep the team organized in the future. And then you could remove me as second manager just because it creates a conflict of interest.

Thanks,

Patrick

Yep fine with me. Don't see anything wrong with stepping in to rectify an obvious mistake. As long as everything is kept transparent i don't see a problem with that. In the interests of fairness to everyone maybe give it a day or so for the others to object if they aren't happy and then go ahead?

No worries, Bob.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick,

I'd greatly appreciate some help with getting me reacclimated once again with the ins and outs. Thank you.

::bagovermyheademoticon::

Thanks DarthPenguin. Sure, will give it a day or so. And after that, will screen record a video of what I do just to show Bob, which will also serve for transparency.

In the meanwhile: Bob, it looks like you've added some folks back, but you still have 1 open roster spot, plus a person who should be on the IL. You could have also put Rodon on your IL and kept him. (You can still do that now, as he's cleared waivers). While I think the other players you have left are debatable, the one you should definitely keep is Bichette.

But of the players you have, you have the C, 1B, an OF, and the UTIL spots open. You also don't have enough pitchers to fill the 7 pitcher slots. So, what I'll do is pick up Rodon, put him on IL, pick up Bichette, and then pick up 3 pitchers (1 starter, 2 closers). To do that, I'll need to drop 2 offensive players. Ke'Bryan Hayes and Hunter Renfroe are the two least rostered guys, so I'd probably drop them. And then set it so that you have starters set up.

If that all sounds good, there is a top of this page Bob (I think that link should work) that says "Add 2nd Manager." Can you find it, click through it, and see if you can add my email address (patrick@ifroggy.com) somehow?

I won't make any adjustments until a bit over a day has gone by, just in case anyone raises any concerns. :)

Also, after we have this settled, if anyone wants any of the players left that have already cleared waivers, I'll stay away from them for a day, just because I know Zaine and DarthPenguin both had a higher waiver priority than me at the time. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick

If there is any issue with the second manager part let me know - not sure if it is something that i need to update as league admin.

You have just reminded me though that i need to take a proper look at my roster again - been busy with professional exams the last few weeks so has been a very cursory look!

In order to reacclimate me back into the flow of the comings and goings, I wholeheartedly would enjoy Patrick as a 2nd Manager, please and thank you.

:blush: