• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fantasy Baseball

DarthPenguin

If we can't get another player what is everyones thought on my adding a dummy team : we draft it as auto draft, leave everything on auto, no trades/waivers etc (unless everyone decides it is needed for some reason) and let it run in the background.

Since it is not a head to head league it shouldn't skew the head to head results and would let us get the league set up

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added placeholder team. If someone else would like to be added as 2nd manager (i think this is a good idea) to confirm that no active management takes place for the team then please PM me your email address here and i will add you.

Have set the draft for Thursday and set a randomised draft order for fairness. Please let me know if any issues with this

yep an autodraft - seemed the easiest with people being in different locations and timezones. Also means that the placeholder team is equally drafted so if anyone wants to step in last minute they can take that one

Thanks for your stewardship of this, DarthPenguin! All of this sounds good. If you want to add me as a second manager of that dummy team, feel free. patrick@ifroggy.com is my email. If ESPN had a way to auto-run a team for us, I wouldn't object to that, but I don't think they do. :)

My draft list is set. Looking forward to it. :)

Patrick

Excellent, thanks for sending on patrick. I've sent you an invite for being 2nd mgr of dummy team. Helps keep everything transparent and above board!

Any other settings/rules that anyone wants updated or amended prior to the start?

Should be good - i haven't done a fantasy baseball team for ages, used to be amusing!

It looks like the draft took place? I seem to have a roster, anyway.

Yeah you do...and you have NYY Pitcher Cole...nice!! My team is full of...well...it's full.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!