• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fantasy Baseball

DarthPenguin

Hi all,

From other posts it seems like quite a few people are into baseball so i had the thought that maybe it would be fun to have a KF fantasy baseball league? could set up on a free site like Yahoo fantasy baseball and auto draft to minimise the time zone issue etc.

What do people think?

EDIT ::

adding joining link to top for ease of access

https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/join?leagueId=1665329380&inviteId=f646ad4f-100f-4aae-9066-f03c578abffd

Edited by DarthPenguin

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey DarthPenguin, hope you are well. Just seeing this post now. Thanks for making it.

I used to play every year, but stopped probably 15 years or so ago... that said, I'd be happy to give it another go if that would help field a league of KF members. I know that only makes two of us so far. I'm guessing we need at least 8-10 for it to be viable, right?

Patrick

Thats 4 then!

Realistically i think we need about 8 people to make it interesting.

If anyone else is interested please chime in and we can get down to the details of getting it arranged :)

This might make it less fun, but just throwing it out here... how would you feel about opening this up a bit to others? We could limit it a bit to preserve some focus... e.g., maybe it could be open to members of our martial arts school? That might have the effect of introducing them to this community.

Not sure, just thinking out loud.

Yeah fine with me too - as i'm in Scotland i doubt anyone else other than me will have any interest from where i train but if you guys think it will help get some numbers sounds good!