• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Halloween Costumes

Patrick

We dressed up as casual Ghostbusters with Stay Puft for the baby's first Halloween!

What did you and/or your family dress up as?

http://www.karateforums.com/img/photos/patrick-halloween-2022.jpg

Patrick

Edited by Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful family and great costumes. Looks like the Ghostbusters have shrunk the Stay Puff already. Linda was Wonder Women, and I was a Samurai; we just stayed at home to pass out candy. Sorry, didn't think about taking a picture of us in our Halloween costumes.

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Bit late to the thread but we always do a Halloween class at our school. This year me and my sister went in Cobra Kai and Miyagi Do uniforms :lol:

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Thanks for the replies!

Bit late to the thread but we always do a Halloween class at our school. This year me and my sister went in Cobra Kai and Miyagi Do uniforms :lol:

I saw that you were in the Cobra Kai uniform. Were you both pretty much in agreement on who would be who or did you flip a coin or...?

Thanks for the replies!

I saw that you were in the Cobra Kai uniform. Were you both pretty much in agreement on who would be who or did you flip a coin or...?

Oh 100% in agreement. Or more I chose and she has to go with what I want :lol: to be fair the uniforms matched our personalities

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius