• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You Are Enough!!

Thank you, Zaine. That means a lot. It's great to see your contributions again.

Yes, I agree with Brian...it's great to see your contributions again, Zaine!!

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I don't want anyone's approval, but I'd appreciate support without having to fit into their expectations first, and if I don't fit into their expectations as they want, then to that person, I'M NOT ENOUGH!!

The very end of that quote is where people feed those around them that no matter what one does, it's NOT ENOUGH!! NO!! I'M ENOUGH!! Not because someone said so, but because I SAID SO!! I'm not on this planet to please anyone, especially everyone, so my trying to please some of the people in any capacity to feed their ego is not healthy. I'M ENOUGH!!

I walked in a dojo, and that's NOT ENOUGH!?! I still continue to walk into a dojo, and that's NOT ENOUGH!?! I train in a dojo, but because I've hit a plateau, everything before I hit that plateau, I'm NOT ENOUGH!?! I'm just a student, and that's NOT ENOUGH!?!

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow I'M ENOUGH!! Before I decided to train in the MA, I'M ENOUGH!! When, and if, I ever stop training in the MA, I'M ENOUGH!! No matter the results of any Testing Cycle, I'M ENOUGH!! If I decide to not attend a Testing Cycle, I'M ENOUGH!!

I'm a Senior Dan practitioner of the MA, guess what, I'M ENOUGH without it. I can't sing, but I'M ENOUGH!! I'm not a doctor, but I'M ENOUGH!! I can't draw, but I'M ENOUGH!! I'm not a CEO, but I'M ENOUGH!! I'm not a lot of things, but I'm ENOUGH!!

All I can do is my best, and if my best isn't the best, well, I'M STILL ENOUGH!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!