"Tenants of Taekwon-Do"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically if you know how to act like a gentlman..an honorable person...if you are kind..compasionate..understanding...the rest will fall into place..you will be following the tenants..its that simple and not so mysterious...learn and take your experiences..and then spread that knowledge..this is the essence of taekwondo..and not how many different ways you may kick an oppents face in ...good night all..and goodnight :nod:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

heres the kinda guy I am:

I open doors for the ladies

I believe Ladies First (always)

I like to buy flowers for them

I scoot them to the table after they sit down

......(etc)

This is who I am, but no one seems to take it from me. I am not doing it to be inpressive, I am doing it cause I was raised this way.

I am the type of guy who would take away your sadness for happiness,pick you up if you should fall, and basically give you positive thoughts to dwell on instead of Negative ones..

..................(sighs)

All the dates I have been on they have dumped me cause I am known as "Mr NIce Guy."

They are like," Josh, I like you and everything but lets be friends cause the way you act is scary."

IS there anyone out there for me who will take me for who I am and not for what I do ? :bawling:

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

here's a CODE OF ETHICS AND VIRTURES that i came across in my studies:

LOYALTY TO FAMILY AND COUNTRY.

TRUST AND FELLOWSHIP AMONG FRIENDS.

COURAGE AND WISDOM IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY.

DO NO HARM WITHOUT JUST CAUSE.

just thought i would share this............. :nod:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

On 2001-10-06 05:22, GoldDragon wrote:

..................(sighs)

All the dates I have been on they have dumped me cause I am known as "Mr NIce Guy."

They are like," Josh, I like you and everything but lets be friends cause the way you act is scary."

IS there anyone out there for me who will take me for who I am and not for what I do ? :bawling:

Oh dear... :cry: ...Don't ever change the way you are for someone else, Josh - stay true to yourself always. You are still very young and have alot of time to find that "someone", so in the meantime, concentrate on being happy with yourself and as rushman so wisely pointed out, good things (and people) will come your way...

Lori :pony:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

too true KICKCHICK............ :angel:

i have the same problem of being so called too nice...but i have not given up (and i'm a little older) because someone out there wants a nice guy and not the bad boy types that seems to always get the ladies..............remember GOLDDRAGON.......being nice is not a curse but a blessing.................. :nod:....if you really want true love it's well worth waiting for. patience is admirable trait........ :up:

rushman (taekwondo moderator)

3rd dan

wtf/kukkiwon

[ This Message was edited by: iamrushman on 2001-10-10 15:23 ]

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson