• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does anyone know the kata Ryushoken?

tatsujin

I was wondering if anyone here knows the kata Ryushoken?

If you do, I was wondering if you might be willing to shoot a video of it? Slow to be able to try to get the general moves down.

I am going to an event the last week in March and they are going to cover this kata. I'd like to get a little head start and get the basic moves down.

Lastly, if anyone happens to know where I can view or even purchase a video of it being done (a reputable source), that would work too.

Much thanks!

For me bujutsu is not a set of techniques, but a state of the body. Once the principles are integrated, the techniques surge spontaneously because the body is capable of adapting instantaneously.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am not familiar with the kata but I found this video which, if it's the same one you're going to learn, goes through it slow and deliberately.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

I am not familiar with the kata but I found this video which, if it's the same one you're going to learn, goes through it slow and deliberately.

Thanks! I had found that one in my searches, I just don't know the guy or where he was getting his training, so I had him in the "maybe" pile...LOL!

Thanks much!

For me bujutsu is not a set of techniques, but a state of the body. Once the principles are integrated, the techniques surge spontaneously because the body is capable of adapting instantaneously.