• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Members Featured on Community Signal

Hey all,

As you may know, online community management and moderation work is what I do professionally. That wasn't the case when I started working on KarateForums.com in early 2001 as a teenager, but the more I did this sort of thing, the more I realized I enjoyed it and wanted to make it into a career.

To that end, I host a podcast called Community Signal, which is for experienced online community hosts, both people who do it for fun and people who do it as a day job.

In honor of KarateForums.com's 20th birthday, I decided it would be fun and interesting to bring together a group of long-term KarateForums.com members to talk about the community and, specifically, why they keep coming back after so many years.

I was joined by bushido_man96, DWx, Lupin1, sensei8, and Wastelander, and I appreciate them taking the time to come on and talk about their experiences with this community.

If you'd like to take a listen, you can find the episode here: https://www.communitysignal.com/what-makes-an-online-community-a-home/

Thanks,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt