• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just watched the Yasuke anime on Netflix, and I thought it was great! It's based around the historical figure of the same name, but it's an alternate reality with magic and advanced technology, as the Wikipedia page explains.

It's quick - 5 episodes around 30 minutes - and we burned right through it. Definitely gruesome (in an animated form). Lots of swords cutting through warriors! If that sounds like your thing, check it out.

Edited by Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Just watched the Yasuke anime on Netflix, and I thought it was great! It's based around the historical figure of the same name, but it's an alternate reality with magic and advanced technology, as the Wikipedia page explains.

It's quick - 5 episodes around 30 minutes - and we burned right through it. Definitely gruesome (in an animated form). Lots of swords cutting through warriors! If that sounds like your thing, check it out.

This popped up recently. I love Kenichi series because of different martial arts styles like karate, sambo, kung fu, muay thai and jujitsu among few. Baki and Kengan are more MMA.

I will check this out but the trailer reminds me of Afro samurai.

It begins with the knowledge that the severity of a strikes impact is amplified by a smaller surface area.