• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ryugi by Hombu

The Pred

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nope, I can't say that I've ever heard of that Gi. Can you tell us anything about it at all??

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Nope, I can't say that I've ever heard of that Gi. Can you tell us anything about it at all??

It's a heavyweight GI, but it's the most comfortable GI i own. I try not.to.wear it a lot since I want it lasting as long as possible :)

Teachers are always learning

It's a heavyweight GI, but it's the most comfortable GI i own. I try not.to.wear it a lot since I want it lasting as long as possible :)

How'd you find that Gi manufacturer?? Are they in the USA or Japan or somewhere else?? Are they affordable?? Would you recommend them for beginners??

:idea:

How'd you find that Gi manufacturer?? Are they in the USA or Japan or somewhere else?? Are they affordable?? Would you recommend them for beginners??

I got it from my Sensei, and that's my issue I cannot find it anywhere online. :(

I got it from my Sensei, and that's my issue I cannot find it anywhere online. :(

Can your Sensei tell you where he got it from?? Are you the only one of his students that got one?

:brow:

Can your Sensei tell you where he got it from?? Are you the only one of his students that got one?

I'm not sure he even remembers, lol. Yes I'm the only one that got it as it was his old uniform top.

I'm not sure he even remembers, lol. Yes I'm the only one that got it as it was his old uniform top.

I've several friends as well as connections in Okinawa, so, I'll reach out and ask them about it.

I've several friends as well as connections in Okinawa, so, I'll reach out and ask them about it.

Awesome 👍