• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Member of the Month for January 2021: Himokiri Karate

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

We recognize one member every month as the KarateForums.com Member of the Month for their positive contributions to this community.

Our honoree for January is... Himokiri Karate for the second time!

Thank you for all of the contributions that you have made to KarateForums.com over the years, Himokiri Karate!

Thanks,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank you so much, I am honored!

I really love the wholesome, sincere and passionate posters of this forum. I will continue to share and learn as much as I can in regards to Karate styles of Kyokushin and Tang Soo Do as well as their ancestor art of kung fu.

In my journey, one person that inspired me is a boxing master named Ricardo Lopez. Undefeated as an amateur and professional. I believe that every stylist of every art can learn or be inspired by his skills. This made me realize that sometimes it not about the art but the individual that innovates great moves through having a great mind and being around great minded people.

Also congratulations to you Patrick for all your effort, passion and quality control. I was looking at wayback machine for a kickboxing school from the 2000s and it showed how your forum came to the scene guns and blazing. This was before facebook or any social media. The world of forum is not what is used to be but this place is always lively and with quality posters.

It begins with the knowledge that the severity of a strikes impact is amplified by a smaller surface area.

Congratulations, Himokiri Karate!

Karate no Michi!!!! Bushido! :karate:

Thanks and great to see you again Fat Cobra. I have become a big fan of fat cobra. One of the coolest characters in Marvel!

It begins with the knowledge that the severity of a strikes impact is amplified by a smaller surface area.

Thank you for your kind words about the community, Himokiri Karate. That means a lot to me. You help to make it that way.

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...