• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Striking target for strengthening

Bobfromtekken

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I made a pad like this except I used a piece of refridgeration form I found on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334172857724?itmmeta=01HSAASA7MSS2B9V0KDFR87CKD&hash=item4dce41257c:g:4VcAAOSwNPBhXl0N

I also used a piece of tire lower on the post for kicking. Had to use circular saw to cut tire.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/87890630221023325/

It is not about being better than someone else, it's about being better than you were yesterday.

As for two people of different heights useing it I suggest making the post tall enough for the taller person then putting two pads on it at different heigths. and one for kicking.

It is not about being better than someone else, it's about being better than you were yesterday.

When I made it with just one piece of plywood the plywood would bend when the pad was hit. So I cut 3 pieses of 2"x6"

and screded them under the plywood solved that problem.

I would also suggest you do something so not to get slivers from plywood. I sanded mine very smooth the added two coats of external paint.

Seems like there should be an easier way to convey the information in my above posts?

After thinking about it I think I used an angle grinder to cut tire with a metal cutting blade on it. I think my circular saw would not cut the steel cords in the tire. Perhaps a different blade would have worked, but I already had the angle grinder with the metal cutting blade.