• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congrats to sensei8 on 15,000 Posts!

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Thank you, Danielle and Devin!! :wave:

Catching Brian?! Maybe if his keyboard were to cease to work or if his computer were to somehow fall into the bathtub or if any and all devices on the planet Earth that allow Brian the means to log into KF that exist were victims to a long term electromagnetic pulse or if aliens borrowed him, like they did in the movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, and returned him later...I might catch up to Brian; after all, it's a worthy bucket list.

:rofl:

:lol: :lol:

Catching Brian?! Maybe if his keyboard were to cease to work or if his computer were to somehow fall into the bathtub or if any and all devices on the planet Earth that allow Brian the means to log into KF that exist were victims to a long term electromagnetic pulse or if aliens borrowed him, like they did in the movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, and returned him later...I might catch up to Brian; after all, it's a worthy bucket list.

All devices on planet Earth...EXCEPT, of course, MINE!!

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Hehe, I'd find a way to sneak in and use it, if it were the only one left!

Hehe, I'd find a way to sneak in and use it, if it were the only one left!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'd keep it right with me. However, knowing you, you'd find a way because there'd be a will.

**Proof is on the floor!!!