• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello and greetings

554life

hello there, i'm looking for information about adding additional arts. Such as when to train in another, why, how long. there are so many that interest me now that i've been into it. I've started hapkido and find it truely rewarding, but i aslo want to crosstrain in somthing else, and form the looks of it, alot of people in these forms appear to do the same. jack of all trades, master of none..

Whats the idea behind the pros and cons, any help with links would help out...thanks

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the forum 554life. I would suggest you cross train with Kick Boxing or Grappling. As far as another style... unless you are already a black belt, stay with the art you are studying, it will only confuse you to try other styles and is usually not recommended. My Sensei, will stop training a student if they go to another style and try to do 2 or more at the same time.

Good luck anyway, which ever road you choose to travel. This forum has a lot of talent for you to enjoy. :karate: :karate: :karate:

Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way

Kenpo - Brown

TKD - Advanced Green

OOoo a two-fer!

Welcome to both of you.

As RedJ said, post you question over in the "General MAs" section, so everyone is sure to see it. :up:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.