• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

NJ martial arts

I'm from NJ and I guess martial arts is considered a gym. Or perhaps even a youth sports if you do it outside. I can find nothing under what Murphy rules of what this considers.

Teachers are always learning

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The gyms are closed here in New York and on Fort Drum (a US Army base where I co-locate my Dojo at one of the gyms). What we have been doing is training at a local park. We keep our social distance and can continue to train. On the down side, anytime there is bad weather I have to cancel training.

I don't know when I will be able to get back in the gym on Fort Drum. I am estimating either July or August.

Godan in Ryukyu Kempo

Head of the Shubu Kan Dojo in Watertown, NY

(United Ryukyu Kempo Alliance)

The gyms are closed here in New York and on Fort Drum (a US Army base where I co-locate my Dojo at one of the gyms). What we have been doing is training at a local park. We keep our social distance and can continue to train. On the down side, anytime there is bad weather I have to cancel training.

I don't know when I will be able to get back in the gym on Fort Drum. I am estimating either July or August.

Hmm a local park might not be a bad idea.

Teachers are always learning

• 4 weeks later...
I'm from NJ and I guess martial arts is considered a gym. Or perhaps even a youth sports if you do it outside. I can find nothing under what Murphy rules of what this considers.

I’m front NJ as well. Weather permitting my Sensei holds non contact classes.

Beach training is also a possibility depending on where in Jersey you are

Nothing Worth Having Is Easily Obtained - ESPECIALLY RANK