• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi there!

avril333

Wow! I am overwhelmed by this site. Great information. I just happened along to this site just today. I've been reading for hours! I don't usually stay on the internet so long, so this must tell you that you have captured my interest.

My name is Avril and live in British Columbia, Canada. I joined Karate (Shotokan) a little over two years ago and I have achieved Blue Belt status. I "stumbled" across Karate via my daughter who wanted to join because her friend had asked her to come. To tell you the truth, I was pretty ignorant to MA. I only joined at the time because I hated sitting down and only watching the class and also I could stand to loose a few pounds (45 lbs) which had crept up on me in the last few years. Now, I am a "total" fanatic and I cannot stop. I train 6 times a week! I truly love the Art. :brow:

Great site! Glad I joined and hope to chat at you soon (and learn some great info). :wave:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Welcome to KarateForums.com :) I am glad you are so happy with your training.

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

Welcome

Its a great place with a lot of sharpe people posting you can learn a lot here. I have.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."