• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bosch

Patrick

That's really cool, Patrick!

Oh yes, very cool; I'll take you up on the tour next tome I'm in the San Fernando Valley...Hollywood is just right over the hills.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who do you love to hate on that show, Bob? At first, I really couldn't stomach Money Chandler, but, after certain events that I shan't spoil, I've come to not despise her so much.

Who do you love to hate on that show, Bob? At first, I really couldn't stomach Money Chandler, but, after certain events that I shan't spoil, I've come to not despise her so much.

Great question; hard to pin down which character I despise the most.

At first, I wasn't fond of Bosch so much; something just continues to nag at me, so I keep an eye on him.

Nash stayed right there at the top, even though my hate for him was short lived because he wasn't around as long I had hoped. There are other characters that have come and go over these many seasons, but Nash, just rubbed me wrong, and I can't shake him away.

Shoot, I loved Dany in GOT, but after she flipped her lid, I hated her the most of GOT, so, while Bosch keeps me looking for what I think might happen at the series very end, somewhat like Dany, I'll not change my mind about him until the absolute end.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 1 year later...

Just finished the final season! I will miss this show, but glad we have a spin-off to look forward to!

They are! It'll be on IMDb TV, which is free to watch. They're actually filming right now a few blocks from me!

Details on the spinoff: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/bosch-spinoff-imdb-tv-4142783/