• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hey jest wanted to know if anyone out there takes mantis dosen't really matter what style.

southern

northern

Chi Xieng (Seven Star style)<--(thats the one i take)

Mei Hua (Plum Flower style)

Guang Bang (Shinny Board style)

Chang Chuan (Long Fist style)

Fan Che (Chariot style)

theres not really a question jest wante to know. :)

Fighting out of hate brings only disgrace.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I Did that Style Seven Star Praying Mantis for sometime a couple of years ago.

Since i was doing Karate/TkD before, i just didn't "click" with the Animal moves of the Kung Fu style.

But the Intructor in charge was really good to me and taugh me usefull stuff.

Well Im doing Southern Mantis Style Its definetly Alot like wing chun My master Learned alot of 7 star mantis and another mantis style wich you dont have listed. Its a very good system from what I can tell The southern styles seem more effective then the northen styles. It focuses on alot of trapping.

I am training for myself not anyone else.. to be the best I can be in everything.

Well Im doing Southern Mantis Style Its definetly Alot like wing chun My master Learned alot of 7 star mantis and another mantis style wich you dont have listed. Its a very good system from what I can tell The southern styles seem more effective then the northen styles. It focuses on alot of trapping.

:-? I hope your teacher is not teaching you a lot of the seven star that he/she picked up. Seven Star is a northern boxing style.

Anyhow I practice long arm mantis.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...