• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dreametal Kobudo

Anyone have any experience with Dreametal Kobudo, based in Greece? Their products look good on their web page. Looking for how you liked the weapons and how the purchasing process went, particularly for those in the States.

Thank you in advance!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sorry HKAScottR, I've never even heard of Dreametal Kobudo, and that could be that I'm quite biased with my current suppliers. If your gut says give them a try, then go for it.

Please let us know how they are across the board, if you decide to try them out.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 1 year later...

I have met the owners instructor in Okinawa as I do Matayoshi kobudo as well. He was a very high ranked student of Matayoshi Sensei.

All of their weapons they make are available in the US, so you should be able to get the same or better quality without the shipping charges.

The only thing that might not apply there are the tekko as those can be a pain in the butt to find in the US for some reason.

Was there anything in particular that you were looking at buying?

I know I am late to the game here...sorry...

For me bujutsu is not a set of techniques, but a state of the body. Once the principles are integrated, the techniques surge spontaneously because the body is capable of adapting instantaneously.

• 3 months later...

I have a set of their kama, sai, eku. I really like both their kama and sai. I prefer my shureido sai for kumisai, but dreammetal sai for kata.

Reece Cummings

Kodokan Cummings Karate Dojo

5th Dan, Matsubayashiryu (Shorinryu) Karatedo Kobujutsu

1st Dan, Yamaneryu Kobudo