• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

kensai, iwas just using that as an example any choke will do, don't want to leave bruises on his face or broken bones

im 16 years old yellow snow , and he is one of our disliked friends , in the group of about 15 and he always ends up joining us , so theres really no avoidig him completely, but if it comes down to it, i will use everthing i have to defeat him , because he needs to be put in his place , and plus my kajukenbo purple belt friend will be by my side

"When we go to the ground,you are in my world, the ground is the ocean, I am the shark,

and most people don't even know how to swim"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It's sadly true that some people won't leave you alone until they've been taught a lesson... But, after that, they've nothing but respect, or fear...

Hey, dude, instead of hurting him, why don't you humilate him instead?

Like, get position on him, then slap him in the face or something. :D

I suppose if his perception is so skewed that he doesn't respond to being bested fair and square, a method that might work would be barely acknowledging his existence. The fact that he bothers you enough to start a discussion about him means that he has significance to you... it gives his behavior a strange sort of purpose. If you treat him based on what he means to you (nothing), he may lose whatever bizarre reward he feels he gains in doing this. I imagine when he manages to anger or upset you he feels energized... it may be the only emotions he knows how to inspire in another person. Maybe to him that's still better than nothing. So give him nothing. He's a gnat. Don't let him be more.

1st Dan Hapkido

Colored belts in Kempo and Jujitsu