• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The urban legend of Master X...I am trying to find it!

I am revisiting this thread for re-reading it so that I know there was someone here who remembers this story because sometimes I feel like I made it up in my head and its only in my head.

I have such a deep and intense fascination for this story. It has become a part of me and it is something that I think about alot.

It begins with the knowledge that the severity of a strikes impact is amplified by a smaller surface area.

• 3 years later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Update:

I started doing Internal Kung Fu at an eccentric Kung Fu place. The atmosphere looks something like Master X training studio and now all of a sudden I am doing these silly forms and with breath work, I feel faster, stronger and more powerful than I have ever before!!!!

I am NOT joking, there is something strange with internal Kung Fu and I honestly feel like this energy stuff is no joke and I feel like there is lots of potential for greatness. I honestly feel like Master X might be a real person or a real person with Master X abilities might actually be a real life possibility.

It begins with the knowledge that the severity of a strikes impact is amplified by a smaller surface area.

I AM MASTER X!

Also known as Lord High Master of the Entire Friggin' Universe!

You may bow down now...and pay me money.

Lots and lots of money!

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please..feel free to stand in front of them.

Student since January 1975---4th Dan, retired due to non-martial arts related injuries.

I AM MASTER X!

Lots and lots of money!

Can i petition for a role as your disciple? For a small cut of the monies received i can attempt to open the eyes of more potential acolytes! (or convince some gullible people to pay us both money - you can choose the definition you prefer!)

• 2 weeks later...
I AM MASTER X!

Lots and lots of money!

Can i petition for a role as your disciple? For a small cut of the monies received i can attempt to open the eyes of more potential acolytes! (or convince some gullible people to pay us both money - you can choose the definition you prefer!)

Yes, my young WORM! You may kiss my feet and I will give you tiny morsels of knowledge that will feed your starving soul!

That'll be $250, please...

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please..feel free to stand in front of them.

Student since January 1975---4th Dan, retired due to non-martial arts related injuries.

I AM MASTER X!

Lots and lots of money!

Yes, my young WORM! You may kiss my feet and I will give you tiny morsels of knowledge that will feed your starving soul!

That'll be $250, please...

Thats fine, can we agree that it is $250 per new petitioner and i can charge 'incidental' admin costs for every new acolyte i get to sign up

no need for you to dig into the size of the admin costs. Any rumours that they are $750 per person are totally false i assure you!