• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

2020 New Years Resolutions

I've been slacking off on my karate lately.

I started working on my Masters in the Fall, and I've been skipping out on classes a lot to get homework done. Honestly, I feel like our program isn't going to last much longer. Our founder/head instructor moved across the country a few years ago and the two he left in charge are losing motivation. It'll kill him, though, if we let the program die.

So I don't have many karate goals other than still keep going every so often and not drop out completely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I've been slacking off on my karate lately.

I started working on my Masters in the Fall, and I've been skipping out on classes a lot to get homework done. Honestly, I feel like our program isn't going to last much longer. Our founder/head instructor moved across the country a few years ago and the two he left in charge are losing motivation. It'll kill him, though, if we let the program die.

So I don't have many karate goals other than still keep going every so often and not drop out completely.

That's a rough deal. Hopefully, your club pulls through this valley, and continues to grow.