• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Happy Thanksgiving 2019!!

sensei8

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How was everyone's Thanksgiving this year??

Mine was blessed, with all of its trimmings that one can hope for. It was just the 3 of us; my wife, Linda, and our son, Nathan, and myself.

We watched the 93rd Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and yes, the balloons flew, but quite near to the ground because of the wind. Then we watched the Bills literally smashed my beloved Cowboys 26-15...boo hoo. Then we went to the movies where we saw Ford v Ferrari.

:D :wave:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Hope everyone is wrapping up a nice holiday weekend. :)

My Thanksgiving was great. We visited my girlfriend's family and were able to get an amazing spot for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade because her sister worked on it. Pretty low key time!

Patrick

Hope everyone is wrapping up a nice holiday weekend. :)

My Thanksgiving was great. We visited my girlfriend's family and were able to get an amazing spot for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade because her sister worked on it. Pretty low key time!

Patrick

That's pretty cool, Patrick. My wife likes to always take in The Parade on Thanksgiving Day. I don't pay much attention to it, though. Had I known, we'd have been watching for you!

Our family had a pretty good day. We had a good meal with some extended family the day of, and the day after, we had our own, smaller meal at home, just us and the boys.

I'm still eating leftover turkey sandwiches....