• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's on your Martial Arts bucket list?

I'm not sure I'd ever be able to pull it off, but seeing a live UFC event would probably be a good time. I'd enjoy the K-1 tournament, too, if it still happens.

I saw UFC Fight Night 130 in Liverpool a couple of years back. Was really good and about 8 hours of fights.

Saw Olympic TKD at London 2012 too.

That UFC nigh sounds awesome, and getting 8 hours of fights, that's worth the price of admission.

What were your thoughts on Olympic TKD? Did you enjoy the fights?

It was really good. Doors opened at about 2pm with some of the prelim fights then the main cars started about 6pm I think. I don't remember leaving till about 11. Amazing atmosphere and well worth the money if you can get tickets.

Olympic TKD was good. But I had tickets to the heavyweight finals which was probably the best part. Also got to see the WT demonstration team. This was back in 2012 though and they've had a few rule changes since then so couldn't say what it's like to watch now.

quote="bushido_man96"]

Would be awesome to do seminars with people like Bill Wallace but I suppose that's probably not going to happen.

That would be a fun time. He's getting up their in age, though. Do you know if he still does seminars?

I know he was doing them up until a couple of years ago. Not sure if he's done anything more recently.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bill "Superfoot" Wallace is STILL conducting seminars, and he's a busy 2020 schedule ahead of him; at 73, he's the Energizer Bunny of the MA...keeps on kicking strongly.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Bill "Superfoot" Wallace is STILL conducting seminars, and he's a busy 2020 schedule ahead of him; at 73, he's the Energizer Bunny of the MA...keeps on kicking strongly.

:)

Cool. Maybe one will come close my way.

• 1 month later...

I have few things that I would like to do this year. But as I am getting folder and have a child now it gets hard to find time for everyting.

First of all I would like to takie part in at least one tournament. Getting A medal would be great too but I want to at least give my all and feel satisfied.

Second thing I would like to achieve would be getting black belt.

I also plan to start my experiment this year. I will go to as many different dojos and schools and take their free lessons. Maybe I'll write a blog about my experiences.

And I wrote it in wrong topic :D

A style is just a name.