• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Needed: Suburi-to

Fat Cobra

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

We removed a post from this thread in error, so I wanted to add it back. I apologize for the trouble. Thank you for your patience.

Hmmm, what kind are you looking for? If synthetic is on the table, Cold Steel has one made of polypropylene.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MZWVNY2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I just got one myself a couple months ago. It packs a lot of heft. So much so, my arm was strained when I lifted it up with one hand for the first time especially.

Also it's virtually indestructible. I use it for pell training.

That's a sword dummy, if you're not familiar with the term. I made mine a simple hard post type. You can say I gave a double meaning to "fencing post". :lol:

• 3 months later...

Glad to help. It does make for a very good workout, so well it can creep up on me even if I'm not seriously training with it.

Let me reiterate. Last week or so my upper body felt sore, especially my shoulder region. Well, the thing was I didn't do any heavy workouts for at week due to a flu I had.

In hindsight I -did- however fiddle with my subrito, doing slower more taichi-esk movements about that time.

I also take it easy when I'm handling it indoors because this thing would likely demolish practically anything in it's path. Its basically an oar shaped kanabo in a way.