• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

explaining bruises in the workplace

Prior to marrying my wife, I thought to impress her while doing a summer salt over her while she was laying down (she reacted to my surprise) by slamming her elbow in to my eye.

She did it perfectly, I asked her if she had any martial art training, she denied it.

Needless to say I had a classic shinier black eye.

When asked by everyone that seen it asked " How did you get the black eye?

My answer "My girlfriend did it"

Can you believe the comments and laughter, such as "You must have deserved it!"

No sympathy whatsoever, ohhhhh well, that's what you get when showing off to the girlfriend LOL

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Prior to marrying my wife, I thought to impress her while doing a summer salt over her while she was laying down (she reacted to my surprise) by slamming her elbow in to my eye.

She did it perfectly, I asked her if she had any martial art training, she denied it.

Needless to say I had a classic shinier black eye.

When asked by everyone that seen it asked " How did you get the black eye?

My answer "My girlfriend did it"

Can you believe the comments and laughter, such as "You must have deserved it!"

No sympathy whatsoever, ohhhhh well, that's what you get when showing off to the girlfriend LOL

Now, that's hilarious!! LOL!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

"You should see the Other guy!"

Actually used the exact same quote (above to explain away another black eye incident to Inquiring minds) when I (tried out for the first and last time) fell out of bunk bed and managed to cushion the fall successfully with my face on to a concrete floor.

Having terrible sleeping habits, that includes sprawling, clifftop hanging and the classic crash landing pose. Ouuuchh!!!

Tried not to beat myself up about the downfall, however it does bring to mind another quote "If prepared to give myself a black eye just consider what am capable of doing to the other guy" LOL