• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any of you know of any Good karate films? I know that's a broad subject so let's narrow it down. I like the 7 Samurai, I'm also anxious to see Shanghai Knights (I know - not a true MA flic but funny). Two different spectrums here. I don't really care for the KungFu theatre styl movies.

I was on this web site the other day (https://www.kungfucinema.com) that has a movie called "Musa". It's a Korean film with English subtitles - Looks awsome but is a region 3 dvd wich means I can't watch it on my dvd player. Any GOOD films I should watch for? :D

NidanWarrior

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 1 month later...

I really like the movie " Fist of legend" it is a remake of Bruce Lee's "Fist of fury" In the remake, Jet Li plays Bruce Lee's role. there are great fight scenes, as well as a bit of history since the story line involves Japan's occupation of China.

Check it out.

I also really enjoyed Croutching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

Good hunting

"The more we change, the more we stay the same"

• 2 weeks later...
There's always the three Karate Kid ones :lol: , but apart from that Ican't think of any Karate specific films. However i did watch the Shoalin Wheel of Life video the other night which was very impressive, other than that i'd also go for 'crouching tiger, hidden dragon'

The easiest way out is always through.