Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I join you in the shower.. just to hear you sing, that's all. Promise I won't really look. :brow:

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

• 3 weeks later...

Like the topic!

In my 20's I worked as a radio DJ doing the overnights...strictly heavy metal and early mornings I would do a classical show for a neighboring station. WOW! Something huh?

I think because of my experience on radio I can appreciate all forms of music...not rap though, that genre scares me.

:eek:

Hey rushman...I'm going to see Buddy Guy in 2 weeks with BB King, John Hiatt and Tommy Castro. This past weekend went to the Ozzfest here in the east. Saw Lynrd Skynrd, Black Crowes and Oasis too over summer.

When I teach my classes I use progressive trance like Paul Oakenfold, Gus Gus, Apollo 440 and Paul Van Dyk. Gets those kicks high!

Peace and happy listening!

Deby

KICKCHICK......BUGGY GUY AND BB KING are a few of my favorites...have fun at that show..............i hope they bring that show to south florida. :nod: :up:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

the p diddy album is off the hook definetly cop that...my favorite is old school freestyle dance music and rap and of course salsa being puerto rican... :wink:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

Yeah... I am gonna get the new P. Diddy album really soon! I am a huge fan... have most of Bad Boy's CDs. :smile:

yeah this is great workout music :wink: :wink:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"