• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Joint WT and ITF demo held in Switzerland

A joint demo between WT and ITF Taekwon-Do was recently held in Lausanne Switzerland to celebrate 25 years since TKD joined the Olympics.

https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/video/detail/watch-korean-stars-unite-olympic-museum-smashing-display-taekwondo-skill/?sf210918352=1

The two orgs have been working more closely together in recent years and this demo followed a visit by WT leaders in the week to ITF Headquarters in Vienna. The demo in Switzerland was also special as it took place on the 11th April, the anniversary of when the name "Taekwon-Do" was officially coined for this new Martial Art.

Great to see the two orgs working together and also the wider implications of further cooperation between North and South Korea.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
It looks like another step in the right direction, at least. I still wonder how close the two organizations will end up getting.

As close as their egos will allow!!

Imho!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

It looks like another step in the right direction, at least. I still wonder how close the two organizations will end up getting.

As close as their egos will allow!!

Imho!!

:)

I don't disagree. I wonder how much closer things are coming, or if each organization is just paying each other some face time, when in reality, what is either willing to give up in order to come to some sort of terms with the other?